Welcome to Wisdom Dental & Facial Aesthetic Clinic
Our Mission is to treat patients with dignity, understanding and respect; Our Aim is to promote oral health.
It is important to us that we constantly update and improve our knowledge and services.
• We offer a friendly and professional service.
• We will listen to you and work with you to provide care that meets the best and appropriate choices for your dental care.
• We will explain options, where appropriate, and costs so that you can make an informed choice.
• We will look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care. We will ask you about your general health and about any medicines that you are taking.This helps us to treat you safely. We keep all information about you confidential.
• Infection control and cleanliness are essential therefore, all staff working in the practice receive training on the current standards of infection control. Since the production of the Department of Health document ‘Health Technical Memorandum 01-05’ in 2009, there has been a focus on cleaning and decontamination of instruments used in dental practices. In 2012 we installed a state of the art decontamination suite which was custom built to adhere to the most current guidance on cross infection and sterilisation.
• Practice working methods are reviewed regularly at our staff meetings. Staff participate in how the practice is run and make suggestions for improvements.
• We screen all patients for mouth cancer at routine check ups.
• All staff in the practice take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date.
• We ask patients for their views regarding the care, treatment and support provided by the practice.
• Every clinical member of the practice is registered with the General Dental Council.
• We are fully compliant with the Care Quality Commission.